Sunday, July 31, 2011

2 Sides to Every Thought...

I often find myself thinking about something, my thoughts rambling on in my head, only to realize that I have just contradicted one thought with another. For example... looking at the mess in the living room- I think about how much I can't stand a messy house, how I want to keep the house immaculate, everything in its place. After all, I need to teach my kids by example- if I am messy, they will be messy- but if I am clean, they will be clean (eventually). These thoughts are over run by the thought of- "How do you really want to use your free time, cleaning, or doing something that satisfies you; something you don't get to do enough- like workout, write in your blog, read a book."

In the end, there are really always multiple ways to look at each situation you are confronted with- its like there is never truly a "right" answer, but just which one makes the most sense to you!

No comments: